Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
We’re not a biweekly show, we promise! It just seems that way sometimes…like this week, when we are bringing you:
- Discussing the passing of Justice Ginsburg and potential implications of the Amy Coney Barrett nomination for national security and rule of law cases
- Breaking down the separate opinions enjoining IEEPA sanctions against WeChat (on First Amendment grounds) and TikTok (on IEEPA exception grounds)
- The FISC’s 2019 Section 702 certification opinion and ongoing issues of compliance
- The Ninth Circuit’s Moalin decision (finding statutory and Fourth Amendment problems with Section 215 bulk metadata collection)
- Trump’s taxes: could someone with that sort of debt normally get a security clearance?
- Annals of the Bowe Berghdahl case: a military judge who had an eye on an immigration judgeship
- A new judge for the 9/11 trial
But skip all that if you are in the middle of debate prep, for we also have…a BINGO CARD for tonight!