We’re back with a Spring Break edition, featuring:
- ICC cases emerging against Russian defendants for (1) removing children from Ukraine to Russia and (2) attacking civilian infrastructure
- A UK drone strike in Syria, a US drone strike in Yemen, and a US drone struck (by the Russians)
- Renewal of Section 702 and the Rep. LaHood story
- TikTok, CFIUS, and the RESTRICT Act
- Another GTMO transfer
- Possible repeal of the 2002 and 1991 Iraq AUMFs
And an early start to the annual Mets demoralization process.