Welcome back to the nerdiest national security law show around! Tune in this week for debate and discussion between Steve Vladeck and Bobby Chesney regarding:
- Inspector General firings
- Presidential Emergency Action Documents
- Mike Flynn’s sentencing as the OJ Simpson Trial
- Apple, FBI, and the Pensacola AQAP plot as the latest salvo in the Going Dark/Cryptowars debate
- The ruling of Germany’s Federal Constitutional Court in the BND surveillance case
- The D.C. Circuit ruling in Ali, a GTMO habeas case concerning the application (or not) of the Due Process Clause
All that…and, well, Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor.