Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Well, it’s been a while, thanks to the ice/snow/power/water fiasco we recently underwent in Texas. But, though tired and not very prepared, we are back tonight! Tune in as co-hosts Steve Vladeck and Bobby Chesney discuss and debate:
- The domestic and international law grounds cited by the Biden administration for its recent airstrike in Syria
- An update on the situation regarding high-value Islamic State detainees held by the SDF in Syria (and whether they ever were in US custody)
- A note on the role of “true threat” charges in insurrection-related cases: how specific (if at all) must such charges be vis-a-vis the threatened object of the threat?
- More developments at GTMO
- The Biden administration’s response to Kashoggi in comparison to its response to Navalny
And some rather-rambling frivolity, mostly in the anticipation for Coming 2 America dropping in a few days.