Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
An extra-fun episode because we have an extra person with us tonight: Texas Law 3L Jake Bishop, our special guest host! Jake, thanks for joining in the fun!
Tune in, as Jake and co-hosts Steve Vladeck and Bobby Chesney discuss:
- The return of the PPG? The Biden administration reinstates, for now, certain rules regarding the use of lethal force outside areas of active hostilities. Will it last? Does it matter?
- AUMF reform: the 2002 (and 1991!) AUMF version
- AUMF reform: the 2001 AUMF version
- The prospects for a “covert” response against Russian networks in relation to SolarWinds, and whether that makes any sense
- Steve’s (apparently brutal) oral argument before the CAAF today
Oh, and apparently there is a sequel to Coming to America? Maybe they should have tried a bit harder on that one….