Welcome back! This week your co-hosts Steve Vladeck and Bobby Chesney discuss and debate:
- The PCLOB’s report on Executive Order 12,333
- The government’s decision to shutter Camp 7 at GTMO, consolidating those detainees with others at Camp 5
- The proposed DC National Guard Home Rule Act
- The Supreme Court’s decision to vacate and remand (for dismissal on mootness grounds) the Second Circuit’s decision finding that President Trump violated the First Amendment by blocking followers on his Twitter account–and Justice Thomas’s accompanying comments on ways that the First Amendment might be construed to apply to private social media platforms.
- A Fourth Circuit’s ruling rejecting a Fifth Amendment Due Process challenge to the Terrorist Screening Database system
All that, plus opening day for the Mets!