We delay this program just fine without his help, thank you very much. Well, I guess you can see what we are leading with this evening. The run-of-show:
- President Trump’s suggestion about delaying the election
- Michael Cohen will be home, and writing, after all
- Michael Flynn, on the other hand, can’t be so sure about staying home thanks to the en banc D.C. Circuit (until he gets a pardon, that is)
- The Tata nomination in tatters?
- Revisiting Portland and trying to zero in on the most significant elements in that story
- The Second Circuit’s curious decision in Hassoun
All that plus live reactions as the Mets drop another one, as the NBA restarts, and as Watchmen quite rightly rakes in the Emmy nominations.